Prom 2019 is quickly approaching. It is scheduled for Saturday April 13 from 8:00 – 11:00 at the Burlington Country Club. Just a few things to keep in mind.
1. All students attending need to have a Prom registration form complete. They are available in the office from Mrs. Storch.
2. Students must have all fees paid, not be under any type of suspension, and all detention time complete. If you are asking a underclassman, it is your responsibility to make sure they are able to attend.
3. Make sure that you are following the Dress Guidelines on the registration sheet when choosing your Prom wear. There will be not excuse for not being informed. This is a school dance, not a night club.
4. If you plan on bringing a guest from another school, the prom registration form will need to signed by their school administration. The form would then need to be returned to our office by Wednesday April 10, 4:00PM. No extensions will be granted.
5. Guests from other school must have a photo ID the display current picture, proof of age/or year in school.
Any questions come see Mr. Snodgrass.